What is Collagen Induction Therapy?
Collagen induction therapy or Microneedling is performed via fractional delivery of needles into the epidermis and dermis. These micro injuries to the skin encourage and harness the power of the body's innate ability to re-grow and repair the skin through the physiology of collagen induction.
Microneedling promotes scarless wound healing and natural collagen production and is the closest treatment to Fraxel Laser with much less down time, discomfort and expense.
Best done in a series of 4 to 8 treatments, based on skin condition.
During the treatment, active ingredients in medical grade serums are applied to enhance the effect on collagen and elastin rejuvination, and darker skin types do not have to worry about hyperpigmentation.
At the 2010 Aesthetic Show in Las Vegas, Microneedling was voted "Best professional skin rejuvenation treatment."
• Improves/reduces appearance of acne, atrophic scars
• Skin tightening and rejuvenation by stimulating the production of collagen
• Improves/reduces wrinkles
• Reduces crows feet & lip lines
• Reduces forehead lines, frown lines and pore sizes
• Improves/reduces stretch marks
• Helps with Rosacea
• Improves/reduces effects of age, sun spots and surgical scars
• No Retin A products 12 hours prior to treatment
• No auto-immune therapies or products 12 hours prior to treatment
• No prolonged sun exposure to the treatment area 24 hours prior to treatment
• If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, you'll need to reschedule
• On the day of the treatment, you'll need your treatment area clean - No Makeup
• Do not use any acid products
• No excersising for 24 hours
• Avid intentional and direct sunlight for 24-48 hours
• Do not go swimming for at least 24-48 hours
Call Chong for an appointment. 704.453.3202